Cazadero Powerhouse, Near Estacada - 1912


Cazadero Powerhouse, Near Estacada

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields


Built in 1907 next to the Clackamas River, not on it, the Cazadero Powerhouse was powered by man-made Faraday Lake, itself filled by Cazadero Dam, two miles upstream. The dam is now called Faraday Dam, as it was rebuilt after twin floods in late 1964 and early 1965 destroyed the original timber crib dam. The powerhouse is also now usually called Faraday Powerhouse. An inscription on the back of the original 1912 photo identifies the man crossing the suspension foot bridge as Bill Lawrence. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0506
Photographer Unknown
Location Clackamas County
Subject Buildings
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 6.3 x 8.2 inches
Photographer's Number No