Buildings

3 Item(s)

per page

List  Grid 

Set Descending Direction
  1. Bishop Scott Academy - 1890
  2. Hamlin Block, SW Corner of Main & Central, Medford  - David C. Herrin

    Hamlin Block, SW Corner of Main & Central, Medford - 1888

    Medford began in 1883 when the Oregon & California Railroad arrived, and four property owners deeded parts of their land for a depot and surrounding town. A number of buildings were erected in 1884, including the Palmer-Medynski building on the left (which still stands today). Learn More
  3. Portland Rose Festival Ceremony at City Hall - Angelus Studio

3 Item(s)

per page

List  Grid 

Set Descending Direction