Willamette Pulp and Paper Co. and Sunset Neighborhood - c. 1909

$30.00

Willamette Pulp and Paper Co. and Sunset Neighborhood - Davis

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

The large white building is "Mill D", completed about 1907, one of the first modern concrete mill buildings in the area. Built by Willamette Pulp and Paper, it became part of Crown Willamette in the merger with Crown Columbia in 1914. In 1946 it was rebuilt and enlarged by Crown Zellerbach as part of their post WWII construction program, and it is still in use today.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon. Original courtesy of the Clackamas County Historical Society.

Additional Information

Item Number CC0149
Photographer S. P. Davis
103 Oregon City, West Linn, Willamette Falls, Clackamas County
Subject Mills and Factory Buildings, Rivers and Streams, Town Views
Decade 1900s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Copy Negative
Size of Original 2.2 x 2.9 inches
Photographer's Number Number 14