Willamette Methodist Church Dedication Day - 1909

$25.00

Willamette Methodist Church Dedication Day

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

September 12, 1909, was dedication day for the Willamette Methodist Church, still active today at the corner of 7th Avenue and 14th Street. During construction church services will held upstairs from the Batdorf store, in the same location where school classes were offered several years previously while Willamette School was being built. Note how close the church was located to the tracks of the electric trolley line in the foreground. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0162
Photographer Unknown
103 West Linn, Clackamas County
Subject Churches
Decade 1900s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Snapshot
Size of Original 3.4 x 5.4 inches
Photographer's Number No