Willamette Falls Railway, Depot and Sheds - c. 1895

$30.00

Willamette Falls Railway, Depot and Sheds

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Located at the Falls, the depot and sheds were the center of this electric powered railway. Railings for the bridge to Oregon City can be seen to the right. A passenger car, a worker's car, and a wood carrying car are parked in front of the sheds. The depot, located where the current 1936 police station stands, outlasted the railway, and was also used as the city hall for West Linn after the town's incorporation in 1913.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon. Original courtesy of the Clackamas County Historical Society.

Additional Information

Item Number CC0092
Photographer Unknown
Location West Linn, Clackamas County
Subject Depots, Trains, Railroads, Streetcars
Decade 1890s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Copy Negative
Size of Original 2.7 x 3.7 inches
Photographer's Number No