West Linn's First City Hall - c. 1936

$25.00

West Linn's First City Hall

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

This view shows West Linn's first city hall building, at the north end of the Arch Bridge, shortly after its completion in 1936. Dedicated by Mayor Hammerle, the building also housed a Post Office and food market - the West Linn Columbia Market - owned by Bud Heath. The brick building is now used as West Linn's police station, though as of 2012 work is beginning on a new police station in the Willamette neighborhood.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0842
Photographer Unknown
Location West Linn, Clackamas County
Subject Government Buildings, Retail Stores
Decade 1930s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Medium-size Print
Size of Original 4.2 x 6.2 inches
Photographer's Number No