The Second Bolton School, West Linn - c. 1925

$25.00

The Second Bolton School, West Linn

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

The first Bolton school was started in 1892 in a store purchased from a Mr. Cramers for $25. As it served only the primary grades, older Bolton students continued to walk to Sunset School. This photo shows the second Bolton School building, constructed in 1922, across the street from the store. It served the first eight grades. The man on the right is Mayor Harry Greaves, who was West Linn's third mayor, serving from 1921 to 1922. The current Bolton Elementary School was built in 1950.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA1148
Photographer Unknown
103 West Linn, Clackamas County
Subject Schools
Decade 1920s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 13.8 x 23.7 inches
Photographer's Number No