T. W. Sullivan Power Plant, Willamette Falls - c. 1915

$25.00

T. W. Sullivan Power Plant, Willamette Falls

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Opened in 1895, "Station B", also known as the T. W. Sullivan Power Plant, was the second power plant at Willamette Falls, and today is the third oldest power plant in the United States. This view is familiar to generations of fishermen who have anchored small boats below the falls. In 2008, the Sullivan Plant was recognized as an official producer of green power, due to extensive fish protection and passage improvements. At that time it joined a select group of only a few dozen hydro plants in the U. S., including one other in Oregon. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0654
Photographer Unknown
Location West Linn, Willamette Falls, Clackamas County
Subject No
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Medium-size Print
Size of Original 4.8 x 6.5 inches
Photographer's Number No