Stairs Descending the Bluff at Oregon City - c. 1884

$25.00

Stairs Descending Bluff at Oregon City - Partridge

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Now boasting a municipal elevator, Oregon City originally provided wooden stairs to connect the two levels of the town. Note the railroad water tank below the stairs, as shown in detail 1. Detail 2 features a back view of the Methodist Episcopal Church, the first protestant church building built in Oregon. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0088
Photographer William H. Partridge
Location Oregon City, Clackamas County
Subject Town Views
Decade 1880s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Boudoir Card
Size of Original 5.0 x 7.7
Photographer's Number No