Portland Veterans' Hospital Aerial View - c. 1930

$25.00

Portland Veterans' Hospital Aerial View - Brubaker

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

This overview shows the Portland VA Hospital campus shortly after the first fifteen buildings were completed and dedicated in 1929. The land was donated in 1926 by the Oregon Medical School. The Oregon Medical School in turn had received the land from Mrs. C. S. Jackson, who gave to them the entire Marquam Hill property. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon. Original courtesy of City of Portland Archives.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0728
Photographer Brubaker Aerial Surveys
Location Portland, Multnomah County
Subject Buildings, Hospitals
Decade 1930s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Postcard
Size of Original 3.2 x 5.1 inches
Photographer's Number Number 9058