Eugene as it looked ninety years ago. The McMorran and Washburne Building, now known as the Tiffany Building, is on the right at the corner of Eighth Avenue. Detail view 1 shows some of the great signs and architectural florishes. Detail view 2 shows us something else about 1921 in Oregon. Instead of an "O" on Skinner Butte for the university, we see a "KKK" emblem and a white cross.
-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.
|Photographer||Edmund F. Martin|
|Location||Eugene, Lane County|
|Print Maker||Old Oregon|
|Original Type||Larger Print|
|Size of Original||6.4 x9.7 inches|