Liberty Theater, Oregon City, with Owner William Long - 1926

$25.00

Liberty Theater, Oregon City, with Owner William Long

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

The Liberty Theater was the second Oregon City Theater opened by William Long, after the Star Theater which began in 1913. It was the fourth theater in Oregon City. Built in 1921, it closed in 1960, and was demolished in 2004. Its location is now the plaza next to the courthouse. The Liberty had dressing rooms and a large stage to support live acts as well as movies.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0942
Photographer Unknown
Location Oregon City, Clackamas County
Subject Theaters
Decade 1920s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 7.5 x 9.6 inches
Photographer's Number No