Lents Public School - 1911

$25.00

Lents Public School

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

The first Lents School at 92nd and Harold in Portland - a wooden structure built in 1902 after a previous school at another location had burned. Note the rural character of its surroundings. It only served for eight years, as in 1910 is was replaced by a new, larger brick and stone structure, also at 92nd an Harold. The newer building lasted until 1950, when it in turn was replaced by the current school at 97th and Steele. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon. Original courtesy of City of Portland Archives.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0730
Photographer Unknown
103 Portland, Multnomah County
Subject Buildings, Schools
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Postcard
Size of Original 3.4 x 5.4 inches
Photographer's Number No