Ladies Hall at Pacific University - c. 1885

$25.00

Ladies Hall at Pacific University - Davidson

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Ladies Hall is the ornate building on the right - the first dormitory at Pacific University - completed in 1882. See detail view 1 for a closer look. On the left is College Hall, built in 1850, and the Academy building, completed in 1870, can be seen behind the students on the lawn in detail view 2. David's Hill is in the background.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0867
Photographer Isaac G. Davidson
103 Forest Grove, Washington County
Subject Buildings, Schools
Decade 1880s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Boudoir Card
Size of Original 4.3 x 7.5 inches
Photographer's Number No