Many of the buildings in this century-old view of the town of Hood River still stand today, and Oak Street continues to be one of the main streets in town. The first building on the right is the Brosius Building, built in 1904 for doctors' offices. Its second floor window advertises the practice of dentist E. L. Scobee, who a few years later was elected Mayor. On the left is the Hall Building, built in 1909 by Charles Hall, president of The Home Telephone Company. Other views of Hood River can be seen below in the Related Photos section. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.
|Location||Hood River, Hood River County|
|Print Maker||Old Oregon|
|Original Type||Stereoview Panel|
|Size of Original||3.1 x 3.4 inches|