Hawley Pulp & Paper Co., Mills B and C - 1910s

$25.00

Hawley Pulp & Paper Co., Mills B and C

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Looking downstream towards Hawley's Mills B and C, with the woolen mill building visible between them. Started by Willard P. Hawley in 1909, the Hawley Company grew to include mills in St. Helens and in Emeryville, California. Mr. Hawley and his family came to Oregon City in 1892, when was hired as the superintendent for Crown Mills, the paper company on the West Linn side of the falls. Hawley served at Crown for nearly 18 years, and was their second largest stockholder when he severed connections with them. The original photo for this view identifies the photographer as "A. C. F.". -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0185
Photographer Unknown
103 Oregon City, Willamette Falls, Clackamas County
Subject No
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Snapshot
Size of Original 3.1 x 5.4 inches
Photographer's Number No