Hawley Pulp & Paper Co., Mill A - 1910s

$25.00

Hawley Pulp & Paper Co., Mill A

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Hawley Pulp and Paper opened in 1909, and operated until 1948, when it was sold and became Publisher's Paper Company. Its site had originally been used as a flour mill, which had closed in the depression of the 1890s. By 1916 the company had four machines, producing light tissue, fruit wrap, bread paper and newsprint. This view shows Mill A, the most upstream building, looking across the Willamette Falls to the mills on the West Linn side. The original photo identifies the photographer as "E. G. L.". -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0184
Photographer Unknown
103 Oregon City, Willamette Falls, Clackamas County
Subject Waterfalls
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Snapshot
Size of Original 3.1 x 5.4 inches
Photographer's Number No