Harriman Lodge at Pelican Bay, Upper Klamath Lake - c. 1908

$25.00

Harriman Lodge at Pelican Bay, Upper Klamath Lake - Tibbitts

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Initially named the Pelican Bay Lodge, built in 1889, it was purchased in 1906 by Edward Harriman and renamed. It burned in 1942 and was rebuilt in 1953. Now called Harriman Springs, it was closed to the public in the 1990s, but reopened in 2014 after a lengthy restoration.

-- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA1102
Photographer Howard C. Tibbitts
Location Klamath County
Subject Hotels, Lakes and Reservoirs
Decade 1900s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 7.5 x 9.5 inches
Photographer's Number Number 3923