Glenmorrie Bus at Oswego Train Depot - c. 1915

$25.00

Glenmorrie Bus at Oswego Train Depot

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

An early REO bus waits at Oswego Depot to take arriving train passengers to the Glenmorrie neighborhood, just north of Marylhurst. The distinguished man to the right of the bus is George W. Prosser, who discovered the iron deposit still known as the Prosser Mine. A farmer and business owner, Prosser was also at times Postmaster, School Director, and Road Commissioner. Detail view 2 gives us a good look at Southern Pacific steam engine 1510, on its way south from Portland to West Linn. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon. Original courtesy of Lake Oswego Public Library.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0599
Photographer Unknown
103 Lake Oswego, Clackamas County
Subject Depots, Trains, Railroads, Streetcars
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Postcard
Size of Original 3.5 x 5.5 inches
Photographer's Number No