George Law Curry House, Back View - 1934

$25.00

George Law Curry House, Back View - HABS

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

This house for ex-governor George Law Curry and his wife Chloe was built in 1858 near what is now Wilsonville. It was constructed on the Donation Land Claim of Chloe's father, Alphonso Boone, the operator of the nearby Boones Ferry. George and Chloe raised five children in this house. Curry County in southern Oregon was created in 1855 while George was still territorial governor, and named in his honor. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0251
Photographer Historic American Buildings Survey
Location Clackamas County
Subject Houses
Decade 1930s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 5.5 x 7.8 inches
Photographer's Number Number HAB ORE.WILSO.V.1-2