Fish Ladder at Willamette Falls - 1913

$25.00

Fish Ladder at Willamette Falls

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Carved out of solid rock in the 1880s, Willamette Falls' first fish ladder made it easier for salmon to ascend to the upper river. A new fish ladder, built in 1971, is currently operated by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. The town of Canemah can be seen in the background, and detail view 2 reveals two electric passenger cars traveling the tracks on the east side of the river. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0135
Photographer Unknown
103 Willamette Falls, Clackamas County
Subject Waterfalls
Decade 1910s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Postcard
Size of Original 3.0 x 5.1 inches
Photographer's Number No