Closset & Devers Coffee & Spices Delivery Wagon - c. 1905

$25.00

Closset & Devers Coffee & Spices Delivery Wagon - Indahl

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Closset and Devers Coffees was an old Portland firm, named when Arthur Devers joined the existing company of Closset Brothers in the early 1880s. They were known for their high quality, and were the first firm in the Northwest to make use of the vacuum coffee can. Some time after this photo was taken, they discontinued their spice line, and concentrated on fine coffees and teas. Cans, jars, and paper ephemera bearing their Golden West brand are highly collectible today. This photo was taken by talented amateur photographer Olaf Indahl in the early 1900s, across from the old Weinhard Brewery on Burnside between 13th and 12th. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0375
Photographer Olaf Indahl
Location Portland, Multnomah County
Subject Town Views
Decade 1900s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Medium-size Print
Size of Original 3.7 x 4.7 inches
Photographer's Number No