A. M. Williams Dry Goods, The Dalles - c. 1895

$25.00

A. M. Williams Dry Goods, The Dalles - Benjamin Gifford

(Click to enlarge detail views. Only the full view is available for sale.)

In addition to the size options listed below, we also offer Canvas Wraps and Image Licensing.

* Required Fields

Details

Built in 1870, this building still stands at 306 2nd Street, though the facade has been extensively modernized for both it and the building to the right. The building to the left is the Maer Building, built in 1890, which also still stands, with its facade close to original. The building on the corner is the French Bank, built in 1879. Its facade was remodeled in the early 1900s and has remained the same since. This is the south side of 2nd, and the cross street to the right is Washington Street. -- This photo is restored and printed by Old Oregon.

Additional Information

Item Number AA0681
Photographer Benjamin A. Gifford
Location The Dalles, Wasco County
Subject Retail Stores, Town Views
Decade 1890s
Print Maker Old Oregon
Original Type Larger Print
Size of Original 6.4 x 9.0 inches
Photographer's Number No